AS IF I could make an April playlist and not start it off with Harry Style's debut single! It's #1 in 90 countries so I feel like I'm not being super biased by saying it's very, very good. The rest of the list includes lots of new hits with some old faves mixed in.
PS. I'm thinking of making a public Spotify playlist with my monthly faves included. If you want to see March's playlist, you can click here!
- Harry Styles - Sign of the Times
- Bleachers - Don't Take the Money
- Maggie Rogers - Alaska
- All-American Rejects - Someday's Gone
- Not a Love Song - Michelle Branch (her whole new album, Hopeless Romantic, is awesome!)
- RYE - Nice
- Vanessa Carlton - Who's to Say? (oh, and if you want to have a good cry, listen to "Annie")
- Birdy - Wild Horses
- Banks - Crowded Places
- Jimmy Eat World - Work
Thanks for checking this out, my loves! PLEASE comment your current music faves down below so I can give them a listen.