Put goat cheese on just about anything and I’m down to eat it! This roasted honey and goat cheese carrots recipe is the perfect side dish with all sorts of meals, and it’s really easy to make!
I’ve made these roasted honey and goat cheese carrots for Easter dinner, and other family dinners, and they’re always eaten up quickly! Goat cheese is incredible on its own, but combined with honey, it brings out a whole new flavor profile that’s to die for.
Roasted Honey and Goat Cheese Carrots
Like most of the recipes I share, you can play around with ingredient amounts to customize the dish to your tastes!
- Approx. 2 bunches of carrots
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- A few oz. of crumbled goat cheese. (I used about 5 oz. of honey goat cheese)
- Approx. 1 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Coat carrots in the olive oil, honey, ACV, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes
- Roast the carrots in the oven for 35 minutes (place them on tin foil)
- Add the goat cheese and a bit more honey
- Roast for about 5 more minutes or until the goat cheese begins to melt a bit and the carrots are tender
That’s it! Now serve and enjoy!
XO – C