I can't believe it's already been a month since I jetted off to Nashville for a girls trip! I've been meaning to update you on the highlights of the trip in case you're planning your own trip there. (If you're not planing a trip there, you should!)
So, whether you have three days in Nashville or three months, here are some of my top recommendations for eating, staying, playing.
(I also have a TikTok with more pictures and videos of the best food in Nashville here)
3 Days in Nashville
Let's begin, of course, with food! I'm not a big planner in general, but when I'm traveling, I definitely do my research into the best places to eat ahead of time. And booooy did we eat!
Here are my...
Top Nashville Food Recommendations
Butter Milk Ranch
- Banana rum cake—it changed our lives!
- Breakfast cubes (I got The Countryside with Gruyère and Boursin)
- Snickerdoodle lattes
The Mockingbird Nashville
- “Don’t worry, Brie happy” mini grilled cheeses
- Mac and cheese (It was one of the best we had ever had!)
- The cocktails that come in little bags like grown up capri suns!
See the Mockingbird Nashville menu here.
- Their cheese boards (make sure to choose the house made ricotta!)
- Crispy zucchini (wowwww!!)
- The burrata
What to order:
- Chocolate chip pancakes
- Hash browns with cheese and onions
See the Pancake Pantry menu here.
What to order:
- The biscuits are obviously good but the B-roll (their version of a cinnamon bun) was incredible!
- We also loved the brown sugar lemonade.
See the Biscuit Love menu here.
Five Daughters Bakery
What to order:
- Any of the 100-layer donuts
Where We Stayed in Nashville
We knew we had to stay at Graduate Hotels Nashville location! There's a reason everyone and their uncle posts about it online. It's so trendy, well thought-out, and themed...we were not disappointed! It seemed like every little detail had been planned, down to the room key cards with Dolly on them.
Of course, there were tons of great photo op spots too!
(Also, the Poindexter Cafe in Graduate hotel has awesome lattes and great breakfast/light lunch options!)
There's a really fun karaoke bar inside of Graduate Nashville called Cross-Eyed Critters and you should definitely check it out if if you're there!
Our Itinerary for 3-Days in Nashville
Our itinerary looked something like this:
- Brunch at the Butter Milk Ranch
- Walking and shopping in 12 South.
- Dinner at Sixty Vines then off to the John Mayer concert!
- Biscuit Love brunch (prepare to wait in line, it moves fast though!)
- Walking and shopping in the Gulch
- Dinner at The Mockingbird Nashville
- Brunch at Pancake Pantry (prepare to wait in line—but it moves fast too!)
- Shopping in Hillsboro Village then shopping in the area
- We went to Green Hills Mall to shop
- We had dinner at Amerigo Italian. It's across the street from the Graduate. It was good but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there.
- Then we checked out the honky tonk bars on Broadway! Miranda Lambert's Casa Rosa was our favorite. Really good vibes and a fun crowd.