My spicy cream cheese dip gets its kick from jalapenos, but combined with tomato, onion, liquid smoke, white cheddar, mayo, and sour cream...chef's kiss!!! You bake it all together and get this creamy, spicy dip that’s perfect for servings at parties. It also takes less than 10 minutes to get it ready for the oven.
The day I made this cream cheese dip, I had to post the recipe on Instagram RIGHT AWAY. I was too excited to wait and get it up on here first. I was that excited about it. Sorry — they got it first! But it's here now and you're going to LOVE it.
Spicy baked cream cheese dip
On top of being ooey, gooey, spicy, and delicious, this is such an easy recipe! And it makes a big batch of dip so it's ideal for bringing to parties or serving a crowd.
You can have all the ingredients prepped and into the oven within ten minutes, then it takes about half an hour to bake. So, feel free to prepare it at home, bring it with you, and bake it at your destination.
Hosting a party? Another appetizer you've gotta try is: FRIED CHEESE & PICKLES: MY TAKE ON PICKLES IN A BLANKET
What to serve with this spicy cream cheese dip
I really like dipping something crunchy into baked cheese dips...You know, crackers, chips, etc. It's also really good spread on bread, or stuffed into pita shells!
You can also get your dose of veggies by dipping cucumbers, carrots, or your other favorite fresh foods into it.
My other favorite cheesy dip
My baked goat cheese dip was my first recipe to go "viral" with more than a million views. It's another favorite party appetizer and I highly recommend you give it a try, too!
- You can put this cream cheese dip together at home, bring it with you to your destination and bake it there
- To make ahead of time, combine all ingredients and refrigerate. The next day, or when you're ready to bake it, let it come to room temperature for a bit before you bake it to help it cook evenly.
- This dip also tastes GREAT cold the next day.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of jalapenos you use depending on how spicy or mild you want it.
- It will still taste great without liquid smoke, but it won't have that smoky, almost bacon-like taste without it.
Smoky & Spicy Baked Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese 1 block, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 large tomato diced
- ¾ cup white onion diced
- ½ cup jalapenos finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Preheat your oven to 375F.Sauté diced onions for approx. 5 minutes in a bit of butter or oil until they're softened and fragrant.In the bowl of your stand mixer or a large bowl, combine all ingredients (including sauteed onions). Be sure your cream cheese is room temperature or it won’t combine easily.Mix or blend on low speed until all the ingredients are combined.
- Move the mixture into a baking dish. When the oven is ready, bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the dip is bubbling on top and lightly brown on the edges.
- Serve with bread, crackers, or other dippers of your choice.
Other vegetarian recipe ideas to try next
- Smoky Tomato and Lentil Soup (Vegan)
- Spicy Vegan Sausages with Peppers and Rice
- Sweet and Smoky Baked Tofu
I hope you'll give this one a try!
XO - C
Leave a Reply