Baked Goat Cheese Dip Appetizer
If you've been searching for goat cheese appetizer recipes, you've found the best one! This dip is the PERFECT food to bring to parties that will be gobbled up in no time.
- 12 oz goat cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil top with more after baking, if desired
- 4-6 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes adjust according to how spicy you want this dip to be
- 2 tsp rosemary finely chopped, plus more for garnish if you'd like
- 1/2 tsp salt
If you don't want a spicy appetizer, you can totally omit the red pepper flakes. But if you're okay with a little kick, I highly recommend you try it!
If you want to prepare this dip ahead of time, mix all of the ingredients and put them in your baking dish. Cover tightly and refrigerate. I recommend letting it come to room temperature before baking it when you're ready.
You can also microwave leftovers and it still tastes great.