Dill Pickle Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This dill pickle grilled cheese sandwich includes crunchy dill pickle chips and fresh pickle slices for the best grilled cheese you'll ever have!
PLEASE NOT INGREDIENT QUANTITIES WILL VARY DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF YOUR BREAD!
- 2 slices thick, fresh white bread
- 1 tbsp mayo or to taste
- 1 tsp dijon mustard* or to taste
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar
- ¼ cup dill pickle chips crushed, about one small handful
- dill pickle slices as many as you like, I use two long slices
- 2 tbsp butter at room temp for easy spreading
*Regular yellow mustard works too, or even honey mustard would be tasty!
Just in case you missed my other notes about this, these ingredient amounts can vary depending on the size of the bread you use! But it's hard to screw this recipe up, I promise, so go with your gut for ingredient amounts if you want more/less of something.