Vegetarian Summer Sandwich with Halloumi, Cucumber, and Tzatziki
This vegetarian summer sandwich is a delicious and filling meal when it's too hot to cook anything elaborate. It gets a fresh crunch from cucumber slices and tzatziki, along with that unbeatable salty taste of fried (or grilled) halloumi.
- 2 slices white bread thick and fresh is best!
- cucumber, thinly sliced
- tzatziki sauce at least 2 tablespoon per sandwich, more depending on the size of your bread
- halloumi cheese cut into thick slices, about ⅜-inch each
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil just a tiny bit